3:15 PM - 4:15 PM Leadership Team Meeting
3:15 PM - 4:15 PM SLT Meeting
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM Golf vs. Rome/Model @ SBGC
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Tennis w/Model Tennis Center @ Berry
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Track @ Pepperell Floyd County Invitational
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM V Baseball @ New Manchester
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Soccer G/B vs. Drew Charter (Ringer)
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Baseball @ Model JV
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Soccer G/B @ Cass High
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Balfour on Campus Letterman Jacket Orders
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Tennis vs. Gordon Lee
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Track @ Gordon Central
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM Golf vs. Pepperell @ Meadows
5:00 PM - 8:30 PM Soccer vs Lafayette Both
Effective Monday, September 7, 2020
- All spectators and volunteers are required to wear a mask or face covering in the stadium.
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate on game day through cash transactions.
- Please check individual school websites and social media regarding any presale opportunities.
- Floor markings will allow spectators to form a socially distanced line for ticket purchases.
- Ticket takers must wear masks and gloves.
- Families are strongly recommended to sit together. All children are expected to sit with their parents before and during the game. A parent/guardian is expected to accompany their child anytime they leave the bleacher area.
- Children/students beneath the 8th grade age level will not be allowed to play/roam/wander during the game. No balls or other items of this nature will be allowed inside the stadium.
- Student sections will be allowed with proper face coverings or masks.
HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed throughout the facility.
- Food will be packaged prior to sale and distribution.
- Floor markings will allow spectators to form a socially distanced line for concession stands.
- Servers must wear masks and gloves.
- Access inside the fence and to the game field will be for authorized personnel only.
- Parents and spectators will not be allowed on the field before, during, or after games.
- As practicable, spectators should not crossover from one side to the other during games.
- All restrooms will be disinfected prior to the stadium opening and after the game concludes. Custodial staff will be present for all football games with the frequency of cleanings increased.
MAKING FCS FOOTBALL STADIUMS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
The following safety measures will be taken as it relates to personal protective equipment:
- Ticket takers and concession workers will wear masks and gloves. All other workers assigned to various duties (parking, seating, pass gates, etc.) will wear masks. Announcers in the press box should practice social distancing, and utilize a mask or face covering when practicable.
- All spectators are required to wear a mask or face covering in the stadium.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the stadium.
- Social distancing will be maintained throughout the facility to the fullest extent possible, including limiting field access in accordance with GHSA recommendations.
- Floor markings will allow spectators to form a socially distanced line for restrooms, concessions, and ticketing.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH/LISTEN
- Please check individual school websites and social media regarding any alternative watching and listening opportunities.
Announcers will make multiple public service announcements regarding everyday prevention of COVID-19 throughout games.
Due to the fluid situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, these guidelines are subject to change. We appreciate the continued support of Floyd County stakeholders in keeping the health and safety of our staff and students our top priority!