2020 Open Enrollment Information
October 21 - November 8, 2019
Garner and Glover Company will be onsite to answer questions during the following time:
- October 21st - Main Office Media Center - 3:45 pm (Questions and Answers)
For those employees thinking about Retirement we will offer question and answer sessions:
Since there are no changes this year, it has been decided that Garner & Glover will be onsite at designated locations for employees that need help with the online systems during the following dates and times:
- October 24th-Main Office Media Center - 3:45 pm
- October 22, 10 am-2 pm, 3-4 pm: Coosa High & Armuchee High
- October 23, 10 am-2 pm, 3-4 pm: Model High & Pepperell High
- October 28, 10 am-2 pm, 3-4 pm: Cave Spring Elementary (as they are a farther distance away than any of the other elementary locations)
Go to the State Health website at http://myshbpga.adp.com/shbp/
To log in, use the same user id and password that you created during Open Enrollment last year. If you cannot remember your user name and password, click the links that say "forgot User Id" or "Forgot Password." If you are still unable to access your account, Call SHBP Member Services at 1-800-610-1863. Please note that FCS does not have access to your login password for SHBP.
If yu have never logged into the State Health Website, you will need to register before you can log in. Click on the Register Here in Green above the user name. Your Registration Code is SHBP-GA.
Please make sure you can login to SHBP as early as possible so you aren't stuck without acces to their systme at the end of Open Enrollment!!!!!!