We are glad that your son/daughter wants to represent the Tribe as a student-athlete this year. We strive to provide each and every student with the best coaching, uniforms, and facilities that we possibly can. We hope your student enjoys his or her middle school experience and will go on to contribute to the success of the Tribe at the high school level as well. We are building the future of the Tribe, and we thank you for your support.
Our primary commitment is to provide an opportunity for AMS student-athletes to grow as students, athletes, and people. Through practice, training, and competition, we hope to instill the following qualities in each student-athlete:
- Good sportsmanship and personal integrity
- Loyalty to the team and the ability to function with others as a dependable teammate
- Appreciation for the benefits of hard work, character, and perseverance in victory and defeat
- Pride in overcoming adversity through determination and perseverance
We wish your student-athlete great success this year on the fields/courts and in the classroom. Thank you again for your support of our student-athletes, our coaches, and our school. We look forward to working with you for your student-athlete’s success as part of the Tribe this year!
2020-2021 Armuchee Middle School Sports Teams and Coaches
- Football: Nick Elliott
- Football Cheerleading: Lindsey Barcomb
- Competition Cheerleading: Lindsey Barcomb
- Cross Country: Austin Goggans, Jessica Hayes
- Volleyball: Katie Hulsey, Ashley Burns
- Boys Basketball: Jason Park
- Girls Basketball: Brian Mitchell
- Basketball Cheerleading: Lindsey Barcomb